Monday, July 16, 2007

Hmmm...

I'm pretty sure this topic has been well covered somewhere else, but I still think it's crazy to see Muslim women shooting guns. They can't even take off their veil, but they can shoot guns? What gives? It says something about the whole premise of the belief system that I'm not even going to bother stating publicly.

Now, in terms of me shooting guns, I also think it's quite crazy. I never really did it much before - a couple of times maybe. But out here, you can get a box of 50 9mm bullets for about $17 and go crazy with the targets. No forms, no waivers, no silly insurance/litigation/sign-your-soul-away papers. Just good ole fashioned shooting. In all honesty, it feels good to know that I know how to shoot a gun, but even better to know that I don't ever have to shoot one again if I don't want to. They should just get rid of those damned things.

The desert pics you see below (and from the previous post) are from a desert trip that I recently took. It's not all that bad based on the pics, but I guarantee you that you do not want to have to spend a whole day out there - it's bloody desolate.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: